Athletics & Recreation - In-Person Programs (Postponed until further notice)
Welcome Back Marauders! – Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, McMaster Athletics & Recreation will be implementing facility tracking and physical distancing measurements as we re-open our Pulse Fitness Centre.
- The David Braley Athletic Centre (DBAC) is reopening on to McMaster students only at this time and will be open more broadly in the near future.
- Student members must complete before entering the facility,
- McMaster COVID Awareness training (available through Mosaic).
- Ontario Self assessment (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) – must be completed no more than one hour prior to arrival and a screen shot must be shown to A&R staff when checking in.
- Do not attend your appointment if you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell; please call and cancel at 905 525 9140 Ext 24612 or cancel the reservation online.
- Please carefully read all the information shown during your reservation!
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Pod Reservations will be available 48 hrs ahead of current dates for booking. Please use the links below to book your spaces for your specific DBAC and IWC workout area.
Sport Hall Fitness Pods
Sport Hall Fitness Pods: include, barbell and free weight stations, squat racks, squat racks and heavy duty platforms, full body workout stations including bench press and cardio machines (one of elliptical, self powered treadmill, or spin bike).
Bookings postponed until further notice.
Athletics & Recreation - Virtual Programs
Please see the virtual programs that we are offering for the 2020-21 academic year!