McMaster Athletics & Recreation: PULSE REOPENING
Welcome back Marauders!
The Pulse is re-opening on Monday 26th July and we will continue to offer outdoor fitness classes at Ron Joyce Stadium throughout the summer! Please register for all fitness pods and outdoor fitness classes online at the links below the videos.
- Pulse Re-Opening – More information and FAQ’s
- Outdoor Fitness Classes presented by The Pulse are reopening to McMaster students only on July 5th and will be open more broadly in the near future. Register online for classes specializing in cardio, strength, bootcamp, flexibility, core, zumba, yoga and more!
- In reopening under a staged Return to Service, the modified Pulse facility will use physical distancing methods to create workout pods, and deploy a wide range of additional screening, social distancing, registration and cleaning procedures to ensure the health and safety of all participants.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, McMaster Athletics & Recreation will be implementing facility tracking and physical distancing measurements.
- Please read our FAQ’s (here) about the Pulse Re-Opening Bookings and Safety Protocols.
- Student members must complete before entering the facility,
- McMaster COVID Awareness training (available through Mosaic).
- Ontario Self assessment (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) – must be completed no more than one hour prior to arrival and a screen shot must be shown to A&R staff when checking in.
- Do not attend your appointment if you believe you have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell; please cancel the reservation online.
- Please carefully read all the information shown during your reservation!
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Information Box Group
Athletics & Recreation - Virtual Programs
Please see the virtual programs that we are offering for the 2020-21 academic year!